🎬 Calling all kids aged 5 to 14 years old! Get ready for some parent-free fun at Cinebar Coolangatta this September!
Join us for an exclusive kids-only screening of “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem” (rated PG): In Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem, after years of being sheltered from the human world, the Turtle brothers set out to win the hearts of New Yorkers and be accepted as normal teenagers through heroic acts. Check out the trailer here.
While you enjoy a well-deserved break, your little ones will be having a blast in a private movie screening, looked after by experienced and dedicated movie minders.
Booking is a must. Tickets are FREE, but a $5 booking fee is required, which will be refunded within 3 business days after attendance however may take up to 7 further business days to land in your account. If you do not attend the event, the booking fee will not be refunded.
Parents, you can purchase food and beverages for your kids at the Candy Bar when you drop them off at Cinebar before the screening. Don’t forget to mention any allergies or nutritional requirements when booking.
- Registration Opens: 11:15am
- Screening Commences: 11:45am
- Screening concludes: Approximately 1:35pm (Parents may collect children from this time
- Final Collection: 2:00pm
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Kids must be aged between 5 and 14 to attend.
- Please note that outside food will not be permitted into the cinema.
- Food and beverages will be available for purchase at the Candy Bar prior to the event, and can also be ordered via the barcode on their allocated seat in the cinema. Please ensure that your child is aware that they must not share food.
- Please respect registration, drop off, and pick up times for everyone’s enjoyment.
- Toileting facilities will be available during the movie. Carers will assist children, but 15 minutes prior to pick up, they won’t be able to take them to the toilet for safety reasons.
- Note that parents won’t be able to attend the screening; this is a child-minding service only.
- Please note that by booking your child in to the event, that you understand the rating of the movie, and deem it appropriate for your child.
Get ready for a fantastic cinematic experience! We can’t wait to see your kids there. 🎉